<3 <3 <3
Diet day 16
Diet day 16
Because i ate same what yesterday and two days ago
I will write again about something else :)
Today i must write about one special person.
All my life I was sure that all what i do it's good for me
But one day i met Rik, and he realized me that i kill myself softly
Thanks to Rik i can finally be happy, healthy and i can look how i want!
Thank to Rik i can wear pink hair, i can look like emo, i can make crazy make up
I CAN DO E V E R Y T H I N G!
Love of my life finally opened my eyes after 23 years!
I stop smoking, i eat tottally healthy and i loose weight.
Soon i will start egular excercise.
Rik i will thank you for all this things till the end of my days!
You are my angel! You are my love of life! You are my mening of life!
Because you show me good way!
Because you support me!
Becasue you will stay with me forever!
Because with you my dreams came true!
<3 <3 <3
8:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
8:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
17:00 Millets ball with celery, sunflower sprouts and yellow beans
<3 <3 <3
Thank you Rik that i can even call you my eucaliptus tree and my tosti:) <3 :*
Thank you Rik that i can even call you my eucaliptus tree and my tosti:) <3 :*
Wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
Whitestrips <3



Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz