wtorek, 21 sierpnia 2012

Diet Day 33

<3 <3 <3
 Diet Day 33
Monday
I worry
I worry all the time
I wish that i could help in everything
But im too weak to help
Im too far to help
I'm totally lost
My heart is next to him
but my body is still here
I try to survive,
but it's not easy to survive
Aspecially when i don't think good about myself
And i don't love myself...
I feel that because of me,
Because of this how i feel,
He feel bad too...
I woudlove to accept myself
I woudlove to stand,
look in mirror and say
'i love you Magda'
but for this moment its impossible...
I just need time
time and love.
Thanks to Rik i have love
but after 22 years without love
I can't get use to love
Because of 22 years without love
i don't love myself
Because of 22 years without love
i did what i did
(smoking, drinking etc)
i was trying to be cool for others
i was looking for accept
i was looking for understand
i was looking for love

Thats why now i still need time...

I dream that one day
i can stand with Rik
hand in hand
and we both can look in mirror and say
'i love you and accept how i look in 100%'
anf because dreams comes true
i know it will happen soon :*
 <3 <3 <3
8:00 watermelon
14:00 tofu
19:00 vege fruits with cake
<3 <3 <3 
I love you Rik
I send you all my good energy^
I know you need me now next to you
But don't worry soon i ll finally take care of you
Marian 12 days without cigaret! yay^

My lil success - my vege burger is best recipe of he week on vegespot.pl ^ yay^
I promise one day ill learn how to sing this song :)
Thunder is coming
Stevia from my puppy :* THANK YOU!
Vege dessert

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz