<3 <3 <3
Diet Day 32
Sunday
Lovely sunday!
I spent all day with my puppy
so it was good day :)
Aspecially when we were
talked about our first meeting etc :)
Ahh lovely memories ^^
Btw. life without facebook is much better!
I recomment this to everyone :)
<3 <3 <3
Diet Day 32
Sunday
Lovely sunday!
I spent all day with my puppy
so it was good day :)
Aspecially when we were
talked about our first meeting etc :)
Ahh lovely memories ^^
Btw. life without facebook is much better!
I recomment this to everyone :)
<3 <3 <3
10:00 Green peas paste and wholemeal bread
14:00 watermelon
19:00 vege burger
<3 <3 <3
Ik hou van jou heer R.J. J :) :* ^^
Marian 11 days without cigaret! yay^
Jay mushrooms
Green peas paste
Vege metaball
Bogdan burning evidence
Evidence, now Bogdan is pure
Straweberry coctail - straweberries, ice, banana juice
Not vege Bogdan burger - eeak XD
My lovely vege burger :)










Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz