<3 <3 <3
Day 43
I did survive!!!
Yaya^^
woooow :)
yesterday crisis is over!
Magda is smiling again!
Thank you puppy for everything :*
Now it's time to...
PACK MY LIFE :)
I wonder how many boxes
i will bring to Holland :)
Day 43
I did survive!!!
Yaya^^
woooow :)
yesterday crisis is over!
Magda is smiling again!
Thank you puppy for everything :*
Now it's time to...
PACK MY LIFE :)
I wonder how many boxes
i will bring to Holland :)
<3 <3 <3
Vege pizza 2 slices
<3 <3 <3
Puppy 8 days!!! 8 DAYS!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
MUCH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy who was staring at me in train :)
Vege pizza
slice of vege pizza

first orange juice from shop!
ommomom
i start like my body
Puppy 8 days!!! 8 DAYS!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
MUCH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy who was staring at me in train :)
Vege pizza
slice of vege pizza

first orange juice from shop!
ommomom
i start like my body





Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz