<3 <3 <3
Day 37
It was loong busy day...
first train to Warsaw
than visit at haircutter
than train to Magdalena
And finally time to call to Riki on skype!
FINALLY!!
I really hate when he is home and im away
i hate this soo much!!
...
But i saw him all night and mornign on skype
So i was happy!
Tommorrow wedding... :(
THIS WIL LBE FCKING LONG DAY!!
Day 37
It was loong busy day...
first train to Warsaw
than visit at haircutter
than train to Magdalena
And finally time to call to Riki on skype!
FINALLY!!
I really hate when he is home and im away
i hate this soo much!!
...
But i saw him all night and mornign on skype
So i was happy!
Tommorrow wedding... :(
THIS WIL LBE FCKING LONG DAY!!
<3 <3 <3
13:00 vegetarian sandwich from Subway
18:00 rice waffels
13:00 vegetarian sandwich from Subway
18:00 rice waffels
<3 <3 <3
Puppy i know we will survive this wedding!
AND SOON I WILD HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS!!
MY RIKI, MIJN RIKI, MÓJ RIKI!!!
AND SOON I WILD HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS!!
MY RIKI, MIJN RIKI, MÓJ RIKI!!!










Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz