<3 <3 <3
Diet day 23
Today I wanna write about
FRIENDS!
Why? Because i did lost all of mine friends
Why? Because my friend decide to be mean
Why? I dont know why
Why they stop understand me?
Why they stop carea bout me?
Why they start to be mean?
Because i changed myself!
I'm not party animal anymore
I stop drinking alco
I stop smoking
I stop eating fast food
I stop eating meat
So how they can still be my frieds ?
I think this is problem for them
I was supporting them all my life
Drink with them in bad days
Give cigarets when they had no money for them
Eat fast food when they were hungry...
...
They never did support me
Now i see that they always were
thinking only about themself.
Why i was SO BLIND?
Thank God it's not too late
to talk with them, and finish friendship
before i go to NL.
Diet day 23
Today I wanna write about
FRIENDS!
Why? Because i did lost all of mine friends
Why? Because my friend decide to be mean
Why? I dont know why
Why they stop understand me?
Why they stop carea bout me?
Why they start to be mean?
Because i changed myself!
I'm not party animal anymore
I stop drinking alco
I stop smoking
I stop eating fast food
I stop eating meat
So how they can still be my frieds ?
I think this is problem for them
I was supporting them all my life
Drink with them in bad days
Give cigarets when they had no money for them
Eat fast food when they were hungry...
...
They never did support me
Now i see that they always were
thinking only about themself.
Why i was SO BLIND?
Thank God it's not too late
to talk with them, and finish friendship
before i go to NL.
<3 <3 <3
Standard btw. diet not?
I'm 11 days vegan!
and 40 days without cigaret! yay!
Tommorrow i will put pic of my stickers :)
I'm proud of them
and soon my violet horsy mmm :)
<3 <3 <3
Standard btw. diet not?
I'm 11 days vegan!
and 40 days without cigaret! yay!
Tommorrow i will put pic of my stickers :)
I'm proud of them
and soon my violet horsy mmm :)
<3 <3 <3
8:00 Soy paste with wholemeal bread
13:00 smoked tofu
17:00 vege sandwich!
17:00 vege sandwich!
<3 <3 <3
I love you Rik!
Thank you that you open my eyes!
Summer rain
Vege sandwich
RIP VW Passat 1989-2012 [*]
Lenses!!!







Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz