czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012

Day 42

<3 <3 <3
  Day 42
I feel alone...
 Missing you is killing me
I know it's only few days but
missing you is awfull pain.
Now i know that im so sad
only because i miss you
Yesterday i did fall asleep
and i did miss 3 hours...
i could look 3 hour
on my puppy
but dream did win :(
...
By the way!
My lil succes - 60 days without cigarets!
Marian succes -  3 weeks without cigarets - 21 days!
<3 <3 <3
13:00 soy paste
15:00 banana
17:00 vegetables balls
<3 <3 <3 
You can't belive how much i need you 
and how much i feel alone now...
I LOVE YOU RIK!
KOCHAM CIĘ RIK!
IK HOU VAN JOU RIK!
...
I MISS YOU
TĘSKNIĘ
IK MIS JE
... 
 
I want kiss you again
and again
and look into your eyes till the end of world
Vege balls (potatoe, zuchinii, 1 spoon wholemeal flour)
Halina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz