poniedziałek, 6 sierpnia 2012

Diet Day 20

<3 <3 <3
 Diet day 20
Hello everybody :)
Another vege day 
another vege experience :)
Sunday bbq was really nice :)
I was thinking that it will be drama
But all family accept me how i look
and they accept that i'm vegan now :)
I'm only worry about my health...
I all the time feel somewhere pain.
Now i feel extremly huge pain in my belly.
Idk what to do with my health really idk :(
But i hope all will be fine 
without doctors and without medicine.
Btw. it's 35 days without cigaret!! yay^^
<3 <3 <3
14:30 vege barbecue - vegetables sticks, 
grilled zucchini and millet groats
20:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste 
<3 <3 <3 
Thank you my life for:
- Rik - my only one true love, 
my best friend, 
my love, 
my support, 
my soulmate, 
my tosti,
my boyfirend,
my puppy,
my emo boy,
my dummy,
my hansome boy,
my everything, 
my whole world!

One-eye Kuba :)
new pet - Pola
 Family: cousin, mommy and cousin gf
Sunday dinner


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz