<3 <3 <3
Diet day 18
Diet day 18
Hello everybody :)
Another vege diet day :)
I must type about one thing!
Thanks to this Allevo shake diet
I can't eat now much!
For one time i can eat 100-200 kcal max!
If i try to finish for example my vegeburger
It's impossible!
But it's good :) I don't spent money on food,
I don't eat, i loose weight :)
Tommorrow i will type new recipe :)
And on sunday i will make my first vege barbecue! :)
Thanks to this Allevo shake diet
I can't eat now much!
For one time i can eat 100-200 kcal max!
If i try to finish for example my vegeburger
It's impossible!
But it's good :) I don't spent money on food,
I don't eat, i loose weight :)
Tommorrow i will type new recipe :)
And on sunday i will make my first vege barbecue! :)
<3 <3 <3
8:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
8:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
18:00 Vege burger
What the hell? On my way to work!
Hello feets :)
Lil black make up
Allevo diet bar







Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz