<3 <3 <3
Diet day 15
Diet day 15
Because i ate same what yesterday
I will write about something elese :)
Today i will wirte about challanges!
Why? Because i already finish one part of my first challge:
No smoking - 30 days completed!
Now i of corse still not smoking but i add new challanges:
30 days vegan
7 days whitening my teeth
Wish me good luck and support me ^^
<3 <3 <3
8:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
8:00 wholemeal bread with sunflower seed paste
17:00 Millets ball with celery, sunflower sprouts and yellow beans
20:00 straberry/blueberry coctail
<3 <3 <3
Thank you Rik that you know how to say sorry
<3 <3 <3
Thank you Rik that you know how to say sorry
And that you survive drama with koala Magda :) <3 :*
Vegan lady
Bday gift from Riki to daddy <3
Another challenge! I try to make my teeth white again :)
Whitestrips day 1
Evening shake, reading horoscope and Riki od skype <3
<3 I love Rik <3
Mustache lady
Lil too big skinny jeans XD
Getting flat thank to Riki :*















Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz