<3 <3 <3
Diet day 22
Am I happy?
I'm...
But deep inside my heart
I'm really really sad and lonely...
Why?
Because my love is far away from me
And i feel that he don't feel good too...
Ohh i woudlove to be milionaire
to buy house for us
to give some of this money to poor people
to give some of this money to rescue animals
and just spent rest of my life next to Rik
DREAMS PLEASE COME TRUE!
Diet day 22
Am I happy?
I'm...
But deep inside my heart
I'm really really sad and lonely...
Why?
Because my love is far away from me
And i feel that he don't feel good too...
Ohh i woudlove to be milionaire
to buy house for us
to give some of this money to poor people
to give some of this money to rescue animals
and just spent rest of my life next to Rik
DREAMS PLEASE COME TRUE!
<3 <3 <3
Btw. It's still blog about diet soo
today recipe for:
Vegan eggs
Ingrediets:
1 cup of almonds
0,5 cup of sunflower seed
1 spoon of turmeric
salt
pepper
1/4 glass of water
Put everything togheter in blender and mix it.
Mix till everything till it will be consistency of the paste.
Add tomatoes, chives and voila!
Btw. It's still blog about diet soo
today recipe for:
Vegan eggs
Ingrediets:
1 cup of almonds
0,5 cup of sunflower seed
1 spoon of turmeric
salt
pepper
1/4 glass of water
Put everything togheter in blender and mix it.
Mix till everything till it will be consistency of the paste.
Add tomatoes, chives and voila!
<3 <3 <3
8:00 smoked tofu with wholemeal bread
17:30 fake eggs
<3 <3 <3
I love you Rik :*
I always will love you :*
I'm sorry that i feel how i feel ;/
Vegan fake eggs
Lily
Choco sparkling bath ball
Soy <3 ^
Bye bye fake nails,
hello natural nails :)
<3 this shoes
soy pie










Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz