czwartek, 16 sierpnia 2012

Diet Day 29

<3 <3 <3
 Diet Day 29
I love to see your smile
I love to hear your voice
I love to look in your eyes
I love to stroke your hair
I love you hug you
I love to love you
I love to take care of you
I love to be with you
I love spent all days with you
I love travel with you
I love feed you
I love to lissen you
I love to talk with you 
I love to fall asleep with you
I love to cuddle with you
I love to kiss you
I love to bite you
I love you touch your skin
I love to hold your hand
I love to walk with you
I love to so shopping with you
I love to cook with you
I love to breath with you
I love to sing for you
I love to make you happy
I love everything in love
I love every moment with you
I LOVE YOU ALL RIKI!
ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL!!!
MIJN RIKI!
ONLY MINE!!
<3 <3 <3
Wednesday
9:00 sunflower seed paste with wholemeal bread
15:00 Vege burger
20:30 soy weiner
<3 <3 <3 
IK HOU VAN JOU RIK!!!

 Sunflower seed paste - ingredients

 Sunflowerseed paste
 Vege burger and fresh orange juice
Mashed potatoes with white cheese and onion
(for pierogi, of corse nto for me:))
Angel to support me and Riki in our new life
Lil diffrent make up

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz