środa, 22 sierpnia 2012

Diet Day 34

<3 <3 <3
 Diet Day 34
Tuesday
 Ahhh it was lovely tuesday with my puppy :)
We did spent looong time togheter on skype
I LOVE THIS!!
I love come back home,
open laptop
open skype and receive call from Riki :)
Stay with him till morning :*
i did count that we spent togehter
around 12 to 17 hours a day! :)
its almost 70% of day :)
IT'S AMAZING PUPPY!!
AMAAAZING!!!!

 <3 <3 <3
8:00 watermelon and banana
14:00 tofu with wholemeal bread
18:00 vege burger and popcorn
<3 <3 <3 
I miss you Mijn Riki :(
I hope you are not mad that i upload our photo :*
Marian 13 days without cigaret! yay^
Vege burger with sunflower sprouts
Foggy morning
Ohhlala! Healthy body!!!
 I miss you... :'(
 Mijn Rik <3
 Riki's Magda <3
 Me and Lewandowski XD

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz