środa, 29 sierpnia 2012

Day 40 and 41

<3 <3 <3
  Day 40 and 41
Because of yesterday
offical drama day
today i must write about
monday and tuesday in one
Monday veeery good day :)
I did pass exam
I did travel home
I get relax
All was veeery good
But than stuid tuesday came
....
All day drama drama DRAMA!
Boss said i can't finish my work
He was angry, i was scarry
But thanks to my daddy i came down
And nothing change :)
Next friday i go to Holland!
And if we talk about Holland
I must say that i'm lil worry
I even have bad dreams about this
I feel that i ll be only problems for Marian
I feel this...
I know they say its no problem
but still deep insisde me i feel that i'm problem
If i would belive in God
I would pray now 24 h
Really im stress and worry
And because of this im not full happy.
My dream for this days are:
- pack my life in boxes,
- say bye to boss and have no more drama with this,
- find and start new work 10 september
 - find house to move with Rik
<3 <3 <3
 Monday
11:00 rice waffels
and somthing more but i dont remember
Tuesday
9:00 soy paste with wholemeal bread
17:00 pasta with tomato sos
<3 <3 <3 
I love you puppy :*
Soon we ll be togheter :)
Please support me in this stressfull days
Drama day
 Wholemeal pasta with tomato sos
My panda nails <3

 Stupoid tuesday
 Me and my panda's

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz