<3 <3 <3
Day 44
Friday yay^
Finally weekend!
I bought few new clothes
I met Aneta, Tomasz, Szymon,Gana and Szeryf
We spent lil time togehter
But i did miss my Riki
...
Only 7 days are between us
7 looong days
7 looong nights
During this days
i need only you Riki.
<3 <3 <3
Day 44
Friday yay^
Finally weekend!
I bought few new clothes
I met Aneta, Tomasz, Szymon,Gana and Szeryf
We spent lil time togehter
But i did miss my Riki
...
Only 7 days are between us
7 looong days
7 looong nights
During this days
i need only you Riki.
<3 <3 <3
Because everyone stop understand me
They dont understand that my diet become my lifestyle
That dont eat meat, eggs, milk is nothing bad
That this help me a lot
I ll not write what i ate.
If you start loving yourself by eating good food
than you dont need diet.
If you love yourself, eat good,
your body will be very happy and helthy.
And helthy, happy boy is beautiful body :)
They dont understand that my diet become my lifestyle
That dont eat meat, eggs, milk is nothing bad
That this help me a lot
I ll not write what i ate.
If you start loving yourself by eating good food
than you dont need diet.
If you love yourself, eat good,
your body will be very happy and helthy.
And helthy, happy boy is beautiful body :)
<3 <3 <3
I love you puppy so much,
and i cant wait to hug you
and show you how much i love you:*
wonder woman
Strawberries mmm
Aneta 'I ll eat all medium pepperoni' XD
Saint Tomasz




Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz