wtorek, 25 września 2012

Become dutch part two :)

It's 18 days in Nederlands!
What I can say?
Holland is much way diffrent than Poland
but!
I like this country!
Everything here is so cool for me.
They have totally diffrent rules,
diffrent culture, diffrent food,
people here smile to others,
almost everybody speak english!
Freaky amazing country!
I can't wait to have our own appartment...
I hope it will be soon

Now best of best
PICTUUUREES :)

 Because my love did sell ps3, we needed something new to play soo...
we bought nintendo WII :) I know it sounds like joke, but it's really 
best for us! We both enjoy playing now Mario :)
Our new BLUE/BLAUW ninetendo WII :)
After saturday shopping (but mostly just looking), Riki of corse
needed to play with little Max :) He grown up SO FAST!
 Taadammm! Pizza a la Jay :)
Pizza with ham, sausage, cheese, bacon, mushroom and onion :)
 Because Magda is still vegan she didnt ate pizza, she ate
salade with smoked tofu :) omomomom ^^
 Our first walk with Spike to forest :)
It was soo nice walk^ I woudlove to walk more with them togheter
Ahhh my best part of day - when we are after dinner and shower...
We spent all evening togheter! 
I ll never get bored of him!
N E V E R!
 And if we talk about vegan - love of my life - Riki - 
bought me Philips belnder to blend my fav fruits :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 My first fruit smoothie - apple, pear and kiwi omomomomo ^^
 Next what i did blend was my vegan burgers!
 Here vege burgers in oven :)
 My dutch sleepers
 And this is my favourite photo of spike :) <3
 Because Magda love good food/healthy food she did prepare
healthy fries without oil - only herbs, and one spoon of oil from olives.
 Healthy dinner :) Vege burgers, salade and herbal fries <3
 If we talk about polish food - recipes - here you see MURZYNEK!
Typical polish simply cake <3 
Thank you Jay for our family recipe^
 And this is my vege dinner ^ 
vegetable <3
 Whats the diffrent between advocat and avocado?
My Riki see no diff XD
Here Magda is preparing GUACAMOLE! 
omomomom
Guacamole for what?
For evening watching Wacken 2011 :)
And here my love of corse try to find himself :)
Sleep good everyone!
Wait for my new post soon :)
Truste^
Doei^^

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz