FINALLY!
Today it's this day :)
I finally move to love of my life!
From now i know all will be good
Togheter we can do everything!
Wish us good luck in our new life :)
I already know that all will be perfect :)
<3<3<3
HOT NEWS!
CONGRATZ TO
AGNIESZKA AND DANIEL!!
02.09.2012r.
New Baby!
Boy - Krystian
Weight - 3800
Lenght - 56 cm
I wish you all best!!
Don't worry aunt Magda
will not forget you all :)
:):):):):):):)
Thank you everyone for good words for me :)
Thank you that you all understand my choice
and that you support me :)
AND DONT WORRY
i have still email :)
I love you puppy! See you soon in Holland :)
Can't wait to see you, kiss you, hug you and look into your eyes!
...yes i have butterflies in my belly, like when i was traveling for first time to you:)
Last photo in my office mirror :)
Tomato pasta omomo
Agnieszka, Daniel and lil Krystian <3
Bye bye boss!
Last time with Aneta, Daniel, Bogdan, Łukasz, Maniek, Szymon, Szeryf and Bati.
Doggy who was walking with me today to work :)
Song from Gana,
Thank you for best wishes :)
IT'S MY LIFE! HELL YEAH!
MMMMM I love this song!
HAVE NICE DAY EVERYBODY WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG!






Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz