czwartek, 20 września 2012

Ik hou van jou mijn kikker hihihi ^^

Goedemorgen mijn collega's :)
It's almost 2 weeks in Nederland
Everything is going better and better :)
I feel here tottally safe and 
i don't have homesickness
Close to Marian and Rik i feel like in my family home
They are now my family :)
They love me, and i love them <3
Thank you that you are soo good for me :*

:) 

Now lil about hows going 
so...
I already have my new NL bank account :)
I learn dutch
I wait till my work will start 
For everyday i wake up with my love,
help him with breafsat,
kiss him for goodbye,
clean, learn dutch, cook,
eat dinner with Marian and Rik,
clean after dinner,
spent alll evening with my love (this is my fav part of day :))

<3 <3 <3

Now of corse best of best
PICTURE TIME!

Stuff from my Rabobank account :)
 Spike with teddy elephant :)
 Yes, i did dye my hair :)
 Before
With my blue dye :)
 And this is how hagel look like on sandwich :)
 Magda - oven - banana cupcakes inside <3
 Veeeery good but veeery sweet violet cabbage by Marian
Little suprise for my Rik <3 
Ik hou van jou mijn kikker <3 
 Yes, as always emo couple before go to bed :)
 Magda the seamstress
 Learning dutch :)
 Marian cooking :) very rare view last time :)
 Tofu-broccoli balls with hulled and chicory

Thank you everyone who read my blog :)
Take care^^
Dag!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz