Hello everyone,
I said I will write more in this year,
but it's hard ;)
There is alsways somthing better to do
than write blog ;)
But ok, now i will try to write every 2 weeks :)
(so next blog should be 6 february :))
What's new?
I go to dutch lesson :) Yay!
4 february i have first lesson :)
I'm so happy that finally i will upgrade myself :)
What's new in our house?
We have bed :)
We have curtains :)
Tommorrow we go for nightstands.
We have new flowers,
and now we only wait for sofa and carpet.
Oh yeah,
and we still need to make door in our wardrobe.
Hows our love?
Getting stronger, and stronger, and STRONGER.
Maybe I'm not princess what always look good,
maybe I'm not perfect housewife,
maybe I'm not the smartest,
but I do my BEST.
I will always love him <3
Now photo's time
Our new bed just came :)
Tadam! New bed <3
<3 <3 <3
First night in our HUGE bed.
Gift from Rik - ticket's to Amsterdam :) Thank youuuu :*
Riki and JazzJackRabbit 2 :)
Healthy chips :)
Home made pizza a la Jay
New muts <3
I love this picture <3
Perfect men! Making my nails :)
Riki make cupcakes omomom
<3
12 lovely cupcakes made by Riki
My glasshouse for herbs
New plant 1
New plant 2
New plant 3
Palm from Huub - thank youuu :*
Palm from Huub
My dutch course
Time machine - 26 board games :)
Who is it?
Penguin panic
Statego - Riki always beat me :)
Lewensweg
My herb growing fast :)
Suprise :)
Last picture with blue hair
Too late to change decision
Tadam Back to normal - black lady
Thank you Pioter for crosswords :)
So next post should be around 6 february :)
Tak care everyone :)
Mommy Daddy i love you
Riki i wish to wake up and fall asleep every day tillthe end of world next to you
Marian thank you that we can always count on you
Huub and Yvonne thank you for help in our house
Tot ziens!


































Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz