niedziela, 28 października 2012

Another dutch week


Hey my blog readers!
Sorry that i was not writing long time,
but it was very busy and nervous time.
 But now i can say that almost everything is good!
I FINALLY start working by Nikon,
SO
i will finally have some money!
I will finally pay back everything!
I have A LOT THINGS IN MY HEAD
But for now they will still stay in my head.

Now i will write little about my work:
so i work in DHL for Nikon, 
i pack all day cameras, lenses etc.
I work in shift with almost only NL people.
I work from 6 till 16 in morning shift
and from 16 till 2 in evening shift.
Work is hard only because i must stand all day 
in work shoes, and they are very not 
comfortable after 8 hours ...
But i think i will used to.

In eneral i really like this job
It's totally new experience for me.

And because is getting more cold, and next week 
i work on late shift, 
love of my live
make supprise for me on friday...
He bought me new vespa :)
I'm was happy and not happy in same time.
Happy because noone never was soo
good for me, noone never did care about me.
And not happy, because it's another money out,
and in this moment i can't pay it back.

I must say that i think
i'm really lucky that i found him,
and that i was fighting to have him...
He is the best giuy in whole world.
We both learn every day how to live togheter
how to clean, how to cook, how to make paper stuff.
All togheter.
Even if we soemtimes fight togheter,
after fight everything is good again.
I love you Riki 
no matter what
and thank you 
that you show me
everyday what love is!

Now i must show you all amazing movie
about amazing person, who can be inspiration
for maaaany people.
Enjoy 
www.darekstrychalski.pl
Darek! I hope your dreams come true!

Now little photo time!

 Little fun in free time - sugar flowers etc
 Rik: "Magda, I woudlove to get drunk with you" :)
So we get drunk on saturday evening :)
On picture you can see Flugel - dutch alco :)
 Saturday i was totally death but! I needed new ejans
so we went to Roermond for new jeans. 
And on way back of corse McDonals and McFlurry :)
Best McFlurry ever!
 Pic for Andrzej - motorbikes
 New purple skiny jeans
New blue skinny jeans
 Riki my little cute monster :* Beauty night
 Rik's art
 Gorgeous ships :)
 Sunday funday :) Max growing up
 MAGDALENAstraat :)
 Now another typical dutch snack - loempia!
VEERY GOOD!
 Sunday shopping in Zwart markt
 Of cors kibbling :)
 Beautiful sunset
 Huuge mushrooms kania
 Lovely piggy :)
And now gołąbki makeing :)











 Waiting for my love when he come back from work
 Gołąbki with potatoes with egg
 My locker at work
 My work
 My work pass :)
 My beauty vespa :)
 Love of my life with vespa on saturday testing :)

Now i go for huggie muggie 
:)
See you soon!
Bye :*

Thank you for everyting:
- Rik - that ou are!
-Andrzej and Jay - that uyou support me, and love me
- Marian for helping us all the time
- Jolanda - for helping me at work




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz