wtorek, 16 października 2012

306 days!

Hello everyone :)
It's another week in our own home :)
And another week full of love :)
It's soo amazing feeling...
I know Rik 306 days,
and every day i love him more and more and more!
I know he is my whole world!
Ik hou van jou mijn muppie!
Btw. my dutch is getting better
i understand more words :)
Now, back to Riki :)
I love to take care of him :)
Breafkast everyday, brush his hair,
prepare bathroom to shower after work,
make warm at home...
Alles for my Riki!
I know i will spent rest of my days with him!
For 100%!!
 :)

Now of cors few photos

Our garden
 Our garden II
 MY CHICKENS!!!!! I LOVE THEM!
Our cute home <3
Yes, we start collecting jumbo stamps to save money :)
 Cookie monsters, rainbows and banana cupcakes for guests
 Rik dad and half of Ruben on visiting :)
 WII challange :) Dad vs. son
 When i have lil free time i make sugar decorations :)
 sugar butterfly :)
 My sugar flower :)
 My cupcakes and flower from Rik dad and Yvonne
 My sweets :)
 Gift from Ruben, dank u wel Ruben!
 Magda, little kitchen princess :) Cooking for her prince Rik :*
 Sunday trip to Groote peel
Groote peel
 Torf :)
 Emo's in love :)
My best photographer ever!
 Best bench! with place for tree :)
 Groote peel map
 Best place in whole world, next to our new house, strawbrry factory :)
Waiting till my muppie come back from work :*

Thank you for reading!

Greetings for:
My parents
My brother
 Łukasz
Karolina 
 

1 komentarz:

  1. OMG I love yours garden, it looks like nice place to morning coffee :)
    Adriana

    OdpowiedzUsuń