poniedziałek, 10 grudnia 2012

YES! We did it! We have our own aparment!

Hoi!
I know i was not writing looong time my blog
BUT I HAVE VERY GOOD REASON!

TADAM!

WE HAVE OUR OWN APARMENT!!!
YES! Not caravan anymore!

Our own lovely aparment is in Meijel 
not so far from Hubo and C1000.
 And because noone never live in this flat
we must do ALL!
From walls to floor.

In this moment we have done all walls with paint,
and we wait for our eiken antracid floor :)

Saturday probably we go to Ikea for furniture,
and I HOPE! we can move in before Christmas.

Our love of corse is strong as always!
I never stop loving him!
We SURVIVE E V E R Y T H I N G!
We done everything!
Now soon will be only pleasure time!

Now picture time :)
 
 My own quesadilla :)
 My first arretje cake
 And last moment in caravan. Thank you one more time Ineke :)
 And this is gifts for goodbye and Sinterklass from Ineke
 AND TADAM! OUR NEW APARTMENT!
 Let's get start!
 shonge jonge jonge romonesco! LEKKER!!!!
Sinter klass en Zwart Pit
 Gift from Rik's bosses
DHL :)
Our polish Santa Claus in DHL :)
 Yes! We have floor ;)
 Let's start paiting! Dank je wel Huub for help!
And for soooo good eerte soup (i have no idea how to write it)
 First snow in Meijel! Snowman in buurman garden :)
 Morning kannel koffie for Rik <3
 And amazing wafels made by Marian <3
Sunday paiting :)
 After paint fight <3 ^^
Last details :)
And we ready to go back home to take shower, rest and choose furniture.

Tot ziens my blog readers :*
Next post will be around Christmas
i promise *

Nowof corse supprise :)

Movie from our new aparments day 1 

Sunday wolfs :) Rik, Huub and Max :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz